In the beginning of this special, there was a robot with a mystic key being chased by rats in early Cartoon World. The robot later hid the key in a time capsule dug in the old Cartoon World Zoo.
After a century, the Rat King and his minions stole the key, but SpongeBob, Jimmy, Timmy and B.O.B. took it from them. They went to Kenny, met a creepy, old lady robot, and went to Jenny's habitat. SpongeBob, Jimmy, Timmy, B.O.B., Sheen, Chester, Patrick, Jenny, and Kenny, compete with the Rat King and some rats to find "The Lost Treasure of the Golden Robot" and that is very dangerous.
The old lady robot warned that only the one with pure heart can see through the robot and see the truth and the curse of the treasure is dangerous.
- Chester's desire is wanting Sheen manservant's.
- Jenny's desire is having a classic house and a Spanish guitar.
- Jimmy's desire is to create a giant brain made of materials bought by the treasure.
- SpongeBob's desire is having military weapons, vehicles, and rockets.
- Timmy's desire to fight the robots.
- B.O.B.'s desire is to play with baby chicks.
- Sheen is shown that he already has what he wanted and he is pure and saw the truth and he destroyed all the treasure.
After a long journey of who has a pure heart announced by the creepy robot, everyone was exhausted expect Sheen for he had saved them. At the end, Frankie gave B.O.B. a crystal feather, then flew away. After what everyone has just been through, they run away as SpongeBob takes the mission.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Jimmy Neutron
- Timmy Turner
- B.O.B. (Benzoate Ostylezene Bicarbonate)
- Sheen Estevez
- Chester McBadbat
- Patrick Star
- Kenny (Y-K9)
- Jenny (XJ-9) Wakeman
- The Rat King
- Rat King's minions
- Old Lady Robot
- Chuck Charles
- Frankie the Pigeon
- SpongeBob, Jimmy, Timmy and B.O.B.'s Car
- Zoo Cart
- Sheen's house
- Jenny's house
- Temple of the Map to the Lost Treasure of the Golden Robot
- Streets of Cartoon World
- Alley of Cartoon World Downtown
- The Lost Treasure of the Golden Robot